Monday, October 12, 2009

Checking In After a Long Silence

Date 10/12/09
Pre-Workout Heart Rate N/A
Blood Pressure N/A
Bust 43
Waist 39.5
Abdomen 44.5
Hips 50
Thighs 24
Arms 12.5
Weight 238
Body Fat 43.6%
BMI 39.6


I was shocked to see that I'd lost both weight and inches! Walking seems to have awakened my metabolism and even though I feel like I'm as big and flabby as ever, it seems that the scale and tape measure say differently! I'm really happy about that and I'm hoping to find inspiration in my success.

I'm thinking about what I eat and trying not to beat myself up too badly when I falter. I'm still staying up too late so that's my next goal, and I'm trying not to get too wrapped up in the mental challenges of weight loss. I know I've said it before, but I really wish that Curves offered weight loss counseling.

No comments:

Post a Comment